Sunday, December 19, 2010

Non-white and Quiet Christmas




Well, let's continue this blog even I finish my GE class, Geog 7. I never thought that I can make a 3D map by myself using the software. Technology is really amazing nowadays, which help us a lot.

In this winter, I went on trips as usual. Traveling makes me feel relaxed and eye-opening. =)

No snowing for this Christmas; the weather is warmer than usual. And it seems quiet on the streets during Christmas Eve and day. I wondered," Where do all the people go?" The quiet atmosphere was totally different from the Asian cities, such as Hong Kong and Seoul, during this happy holiday. In Hong Kong, people tend to hang out to enjoy the beautiful decorations, go shopping, and go to theme parks, while in the U.S., just a few cars and people stay outside, even no lights are on in houses. I guess people here prefer going on trips rather than staying at their hometowns. This is just an interesting cultural difference I realized in this vacation=)

No comments:

Post a Comment